Prototype and test with Thunkable
In less than an hour, you’ll have a complete mobile app that you can submit to the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Get set up on Thunkable's platform and create a new app project
- In Thunkable, add the Smart Contract component to your mobile app.
- To provide the JSON and Smart Contract address requested, go to the Oasis Developer Dashboard, open the smart contract you wish to deploy and input this corresponding information:
- For "ContractJSONInterace": Copy the smart contract's ABI and paste into Thunkable
- For "DeployedContractAddress"" Copy the address of your smart contrast and paste into Thunkable